Featured Post

Thoughts Of Suicide

Confession: March 24th was going to be the end for me. Months with no car, pain, painful treatments, meds screwed up, isolated, low on cash...

Friday, October 16, 2015

Time for a Change?

A woman supposedly has the "prerogative" to change her mind...so by this logic, she can change anything else right?   Having way too much fun on a Friday night!  I think it's the hair! New hair and the attitude to match!
I should've put a little blush on my Cherokee cheekbones...but everything else turned out alright.

Right?


As REO Speedwagon sing in "Variety Tonight"   'I can be different, Honey.....I can be new.....want someone else? I can be HER, too!!"

Have a Great Weekend! More posts are on the way.

Love you Readers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment