Featured Post

Thoughts Of Suicide

Confession: March 24th was going to be the end for me. Months with no car, pain, painful treatments, meds screwed up, isolated, low on cash...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The "Threesome" Question

"What do you think about us having a threesome?" Mike asked.
"I don't know," I answered, "you never seemed the type that would be interested in that kind of thing."
"I'm a guy, what did you expect?" he asked.
"Well, to be honest, I've always wanted to be in a threesome." I said, "I think it would be fun."
"You are always full of surprises."
"What, you think women don't think of those things?"
" I guess. Just never thought you'd be one of them." He said.
At this point, the long pause in the conversation made me think another "hypothetical situation' question was about to be asked. But...
"We've been together a long time and there wouldn't be any reason for jealousy." he said.
"Jealousy about what?" I asked.
"If you wanted to have a threesome. Like you were talking about. If you really, really wanted to, I mean."
"Sure,  you're trying to make this my idea." I said.
"Does it really matter whose idea? Who cares? I just thought it would be something you'd enjoy. You've probably got two or three people in mind, right?" (Leading the witness!)
As matter of fact, I did know a couple of people who might be up for something like that. But how do you ask them? What's protocol? What's the big deal anyway? It's not like I'm asking for a kidney. So after careful consideration, I decided on who to call and for extra privacy, I called from the bedroom phone. Mike was trying to eavesdrop but he wouldn't hear anything. The line was busy. I hung up.
"Well, what happened?" Mike asked.
"Nothing. Rick's line was busy."
"Who the hell is Rick?"
"Our friend Rick. Remember him?"
"What are you calling him for?" he asked.
"I'm calling to see if he'd be in the threesome we've been talking about, of course."
"But Rick's a guy!"
"Of course he's a guy."
"You mean all this time we've been talking about a threesome, you thought I meant ask  another guy?"(he's almost yelling, by the way.)
"Of course. " I said. "Why do men always think a threesome is with two women?"

Moral of the story: Don't just be careful what you ask for--BE SPECIFIC!



2 comments:

  1. Did you ever get your threesome? Sorry to ask, but you did leave it hanging out there. (No pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have whatever it takes to "do" a threesome. I'm too selfish! No sharing!! It's my ultimate fantasy but that's it. No guts, I suppose!

      Delete